At the Adelaide Showground we’re committed to helping event managers stage successful, well-run events. Our experienced event services team can help coordinate and present your event, advising on everything from logistics and ticketing, to audio visual requirements and security.
Organiser staff also have access to our fully equipped organiser offices. Complete with furniture, fridge, phone, fax and computer connections, this makes a great base for running your event. Wireless internet is available in all indoor venues and temporary telephone connections are available throughout the Centre.
Close by, the Jubilee Café – open weekdays and event weekends – is ideal for staff and crew during the bump-in phase.
Finally, the Adelaide Showground can help market your event with Upcoming Attraction signage, an entry in our event calendar and/or website and inclusion in our monthly ‘what’s on’ media release.
We also have a team of preferred suppliers who provide a range of services for events.
- Audio visual – our partnership with Staging Connections means the Adelaide Showground is able to provide an unrivalled event experience.
- Furniture – we have a range of furniture for hire, or can refer event organisers to well-known suppliers.
- Electrical – the Showground’s qualified electricians will work with you to develop efficient solutions for lighting and power requirements for your event. All electrical installations at Adelaide Showground must be performed by our venue electricians.
- Plumbing – Adelaide Showground maintains qualified plumbers for the installation of water and gas requirements associated with events.
- Cleaning – our contracted supplier, Adelaide Green Clean, offers an unparalleled experience in professional venue and event cleaning services.
- Security – Constant Security is the venue contracted security provider. Constant deliver security solutions for a broad range of events. Constant security personnel also monitor the Showground CCTV and venue alarm networks.
- Ticketing – the Adelaide Showground maintains valuable relationships with a number of Australia’s leading ticket agencies and can provide advice to meet your ticketing requirements.