EXHIBITIONS. TRADE SHOWS. GALA DINNERS. MAJOR PUBLIC EVENTS.
The most up-to-date and environmentally friendly exhibition facility in Australia, the Goyder Pavilion opened in August 2008. Offering up to 8000 square-metres of column-free space, including the stunning Duncan Gallery, the Goyder can be divided into two halls or combined with the adjacent Jubilee Pavilion to create a massive 17,250 square-metre venue. Featuring a 3.5-million litre underground water tank and 1,000 kilowatts of solar panels, the Goyder Pavilion is self-sufficient in water and energy use and features a host of sustainable design elements.
- Able to operate as two halls, divided by a full height acoustic operable wall.
- Features a 360 square-metre mezzanine that overlooks the main hall and can be divided into three meeting rooms of 80 square-metres each.
- Connects with the Jubilee Pavilion, Atrium Food Court, carparking areas and Duncan Gallery – a spectacular, front-of-house space featuring timber beams, polished concrete floors and feature lighting.
- The adjacent Goodwood Road forecourt provides high visibility for your event.
- Temperature controlled, fully carpeted and wireless broadband access.
- In-floor services include electricity, waste and water, gas and communications.
- Dedicated catering outlets for on-floor servicing of visitors.
- Loading areas direct from main arterial road, along with extensive load capacity of beams for hanging banners and displays.
- Dedicated furnished organiser offices.
Exhibition - 340 3m x 3m Booths
Theatre - 5,000
8,000 sqm (with Duncan Gallery)
3,200 sqm (North Hall)
3,200 sqm (South Hall)
IN THIS SECTION
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
+61 8 8210 5204 Make an Enquiry